In this short tutorial, I will be teaching you how to integrate GetResponse with Clickfunnels. With this integration, you will be able to send contacts from your Clickfunnels account into your GetResponse list.
This is particularly important because you always want to be converting traffic (from anywhere!) to traffic you control. Russell Brunson, CEO of Clickfunnels, teaches the importance of this concept in his book DotComSecrets.
Step #1. Login to GetResponse and Find Your GetResponse API Key
- In GetResponse, navigate to the top right and look for “Integrations & API.”
- On the left of your screen, click “API.”
- Copy your API Key.
Step #2. Integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels
- Go to the ClickFunnels integrations setting.
- Select add new integration and look for Getresponse
- You will be prompted to give your integration a nickname. This is an internal reference for you so you it is up to you how you wish to name it.
- Paste the API key that you copied in Step 1.
- Click add integration and your GetResponse is now integrated with Clickfunnels!