Perhaps you wonder if it’s possible to make money with Clickfunnels and whether affiliate marketing is all a pipe dream. In this how short article, I will give you some ideas on how you can make money using Clickfunnels
What Are Funnels?
As you might already have guessed, Clickfunnels is all about funnels!
If you already know what a funnel is and how it works, awesome! But if you don’t, think of funnels like a sequence of events that leads to your desired outcome (could be to make a sale, securing an appointment etc).
You could also use a funnel to collect a lead then use a separate funnel to follow up with your leads.
And since every business needs either lead or sales, then every business needs a funnel! So learning how to make money with Clickfunnels is a great way to get started.
Let’s dive into the meat of this article where I will give you some ideas to get you started.
Beginner Ideas to Make Money with Clickfunnels
Start a blog/youtube channel/Facebook group to build an audience then channel those visitors to your funnel. I have previously written about this free affiliate marketing strategy that will get you started with little or no money. Remember that to make money online, it requires you to have an audience to serve.
Your goal is to build up an audience over time. You can promote your own products or other people’s product as an affiliate to this audience. This is a beginner friendly way because it is cheap to do and a good way to learn the ropes of affiliate marketing.
Here are four other beginner ideas to make money with Clickfunnels.
- Sell a digital product (could be a ebook or a digital course)
- Sell a physical product (create a funnel that sells the benefits of the product and processes the order)
- Build funnels for others (my favourite way to earn money with Clickfunnels while building your experience)
- Promoting other people’s products as an affiliate
Ideas to Make Money with Clickfunnels for Local Businesses
I find it funny when people think that funnels don’t apply to their business. Now as mentioned previously, all business needs either leads or sales and yes you can make money with Clickfunnels even if you operate a local brick and mortar business.
If you run a local business and you want to have more customers, then you need a funnel. If you are new to funnel building, simply select from the dozen of pre-built funnels and edit them accordingly.
You will just need to come out with some form of “ethnical bribe” (otherwise known as freebie) to collect leads and convert them into sales.
No matter what type of business you run, I promise you that there is definitely something you can give away that adds value to your prospects
Here are some ideas of what you can give away:
- Complimentary consultations (dentist, doctors, chiropractor, accountant)
- Free trials (gyms, subscription-based products/services)
- Free quotation (interior design, plumber, construction services)
- Discount coupons (restaurants, car services)
Focus on adding value first and giving something that is perceived as valuable to your prospect.
Advanced Ideas to Make Money with Clickfunnels
If you are more advanced and have some experience on how to make money with Clickfunnels, then you can consider the following ideas:
- Start a social media agency by using an agency sales funnel
- Build a software or application and sell it through a funnel
- Selling physical products
- Online coaching
- Business consultant (think Sam Ovens)
- Selling a digital course through an automated webinar
It is possible to make money with Clickfunnels as long as you put in the work. If you are interested in learning how to build funnels and make money online, then make sure to check out the one funnel away challenge here. This challenge will guide you through the process of funnel building and set you up for success within 30 days.