Want to generate new subscribers to your email mailing list quickly? Want to draw customers to an affiliate offer that you are promoting.? Then you definitely want to consider using Solo ads.
In this Udimi review, I’m going to show you the best way to get solo ads. Previously I have also written about Udimi solo ads and what it is.
What Are Solo Ads?
Solo ads are a form of paid advertising where people with large email list send out emails about your business. When you purchase a solo ad, you are effectively buying a one time access to their email list.
What is Udimi?
Udimi is a solo ad marketplace where buyers shop around to find sellers who provide legitimate traffic. It basically connects sellers and buyers, very much similar to big ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay.
Clicks are being sold on Udimi and the platform guarantees the quality of those clicks. Through their filtering system, you are guaranteed to get legit traffic instead of useless bot traffic.
The website is easy and straight forward to use. With a few clicks, you are able to find and filter the best sellers. Sellers are given a rating so you can be assured that you are purchasing from a quality solo ad vendor.
Udimi Review on Advantages of Solo Ads
In this section of the Udimi review, I’m going to briefly cover some advantages of using the platform.
- Rating system
- Easy to find quality solo ad vendors
- Tons of sellers to choose from
- Breakdown of geography of clicks sent by sellers
- Filtering system filters out useless traffic
- Comes with money-back guarantee
- Great support team
- Beginner-friendly with tutorials on how to get started
- Overdelivery of solo ads
- Purchase in small quantity allowed
Udimi Review on Disadvantages of Solo Ads
In this section of the Udimi review, I’m going to briefly cover some disadvantages of the platform.
- It’s sometimes difficult to find premium sellers
- Advanced filtering cost additional money
- There are some bad solo ad sellers
- You have to use a landing page and if your landing page is not well optimized, you will not get subscribers/sales.
Though the base filtering is excellent, to get the best filtering you need to go premium. I have written more about the premium service here.
In conclusion, we talk about what Udimi is, how solo ads work and also the pros and cons in this Udimi review. It is an excellent way to start building an email list without having a big budget.
If you like to try purchasing some solo ads, I have got a $5 discount coupon which is perfect for you to get started.